Bed & Breakfast and Self Catering in Dornoch
Classic and stylish accommodation in this 1893 built town house, a Grade 2 listed building initially modernised in 2000 and further developed in 2017
Private parking for three cars is available in the garden grounds, which include a patio area. Residents may use the garden table and chairs here to enjoy the surroundings. Free wireless internet access is available throughout the building.
Short history of the The Bank House
The Bank House was built in 1893 for John Lesley, who was the County Clerk of Sutherland, for himself and family. He was also the first captain of Royal Dornoch Golf Club in 1899. It is now a Grade 2 listed building.
He incorporated a bank and an office for himself in the area now offered as self catering for apartment 2. The owners Paul and Irene Hart previously owned and managed the Eagle Hotel before focusing exclusively on the Bank House. There are many restaurants, cafes and bars within a short stroll starting with the Eagle across the road and ending with the Royal Dornoch Golf Club and the Royal Golf Hotel.